Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Let creativity guide you

To my sweet little one, 


        You are blossoming right in front of my eyes and I am one proud Momma. I think about the girl you are and the young lady you are organically growing towards. I find myself in constant awareness of trying to teach you how to be a kind, loving, happy person. I am with you day in and day out, letting you explore, yet keeping you under my wing.  I will make mistakes and I do it on the daily, I've never claimed to be perfect, but I hope someday you feel like I was perfect for you. I dream you never fear to create in a world that is turning so quickly and things are seen for just seconds. I pray you have a chance to slow down in life and find a journey in creating. Give yourself a chance to enjoy the beauty you have given back to this world. I see your heart and mind explode when given the chance to create and I pray that you always find a love in that. The world needs you to be exactly how you are, so creative, passionate, strong willed and full of life.

       Let your path be your own my sweet girl...

  


No comments:

Post a Comment